Friday 18 February 2011

The Man Behind the Duck.

For those of you wanting to know a little more about me, my old f... someone I know, Tim Youster has been hard at w... spent a few minutes writing my Who's Who entry (Not really - he wrote this on Facebook and I've shamelessly nicked it - but I do think it gives a bit of an insight into The Man Behind the Duck and might answer a few of your questions).


'Karl is a 68 year old, one armed Armenian. His hobbies include scaling electrical pylons with his tongue and white water rafting inside hollowed out Republicans. His favourite colour is Pubic Orange and he lives just beyond the rainbow in a derelict Woolworths, where he wallows away his time by crafting faux-antique My Little Ponies and giving them all ludicrous life stories.'


Er. Thanks Tim. Might need a little tweaking and a couple of facts putting in here and there but it's a good start. Oh, and my favourite colour is 'Whore's Foundation Orange' and has been for AGES. FFS.


No comments:

Post a Comment